- Are you dreaming of a perfect wedding on the beach, but find yourself stressed and overwhelmed when it comes to the research, guest reservations, and plethora of options—or worse, feel stuck and don’t even know where to start?
- Are you looking for a fun-loving, pleasure-seeking, personable, and knowledgeable wedding expert who can find you the absolute best location for you and your guests— a place that’s romantic, intimate, gorgeous, luxurious, and Insta-worthy?
- Do you want the peace of mind that comes with knowing your expertly curated destination wedding itinerary has been handled by someone who has dedicated her life to crafting masterful and uniquely indulgent traveling experiences?
“I always dreamed of getting married on the beach but I never stopped to think about the logistics of it. All that sand! After my initial conversation with Gabby I was assured that an oceanfront wedding was more of what I was looking for, and BOY DID SHE DELIVER! My wedding will forever remain one of the best days of my life, and my wedding photos STILL get compliments! My guests had a blast at our private party and I even got to dance with my grandpa before he passed away a few weeks later. I am eternally grateful for Gabby and recommend her to all of my engaged friends!” —- Shannon, NY (Married at Velas Vallarta 4/14).
“I was nervous about hiring a planner for my destination Shaadi in Mexico because there are so many elements to the multi-day event, and our weddings are much larger than American planners are used to. The HUGE responsibility of coordinating the travel of 412 guests, during a pandemic no less, would make most people run in the opposite direction. Gabby and her team handled my entire wedding party with grace and ease. I was never told ‘no,’ or ‘we can’t do that,’ and some of our requests were things I know she never encountered before. Talk about being impressed! My beautiful wedding website she provided was the most ingenious way for all of my guests to make their arrangements on their time and choose which rooms easily because all of the detailed information was neatly in one place. I mean, all of it went swimmingly! THANKYOU!” —Rashmi, FL (Married at Grand Velas Riviera Maya 2/21)
“My wife is the best human I know! While I would’ve been happy to marry her in a barn, she wanted crystalline water, copious amounts of ‘indulgent yet healthy food,’ and a full-service, relaxing spa when we wed. You better believe Gabby and her team delivered! We had our wedding at Palmaia, House of AiA, and it is the most amazing, exotic resort we’ve ever been to. Before talking with Gabby, I didn’t even know this place existed! We’re going back for our anniversary, and of course, we already booked with Bella Honeymoons (and will again)!”–—Beth & Georgia, NC (Married at Le Blanc Cancun 3/16)
Here’s How it Works:
- First, pick a time that is convenient for you.
- We will meet on Zoom for about 45-minutes where we dig deep into your vision and uncover your biggest challenges and group dynamic.
- When we are assured that we are a good fit for one another and Bella Honeymoons & Destination Weddings can help you bring your dream to fruition then we will guide you through the next (easy) steps of working with us.
- Finally, I will show you how we leverage our buying power so you can save more money while pampering yourself and your guests (pampering = self-love, people!), reduce stress, and even get a rebate from some of the premier all-inclusive resorts in Mexico, just for planning your wedding with us. It’s that easy! Click the link below to get started!
Ready to get started? Schedule your free 45-minute consultation now.